What’s a proven way to increase followers, boost engagement and enhance brand loyalty? Run a social media contest.
Over 34% of new customers are acquired via social media contests. When executed strategically, they can be lead generation magnets across industries.
If you’re new to social media contests, check out these tools to help you get started:
Shortstack. With Shortstack, you can run social contests, create landing pages and measure results, all from one platform. Benefits include:
- No cost for basic campaigns
- Integration with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
- Detailed analytics and a vast number of contest types to appeal to a range of followers
Vyper. This tool helps you design and run contests, sweepstakes, giveaways and referral programs. And it’s free to get started. Key features include:
- Completely customizable campaigns to match your brand
- Ability to track users via Google Analytics or Facebook pixel tracking
- Bonus options to generate more referral traffic by encouraging followers to tag friends, complete quizzes and upload images
Woobox. From contests to polls to coupons, Woobox helps to boost your social media presence and beyond. For example, users can:
- Integrate with Facebook and Instagram, as well as websites or stand-alone landing pages
- Send automated emails for coupons and contests
- Enjoy powerful customization, adding your brand logo, colors and more to your campaigns
Heyo. If you’re looking to create a sweepstakes, essay contest or video contest, Heyo can help you execute and deploy on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. The platform offers:
- A free, seven-day trial
- Quizzes, giveaways and coupons to engage your customers
- Multiple campaign options and an easy-to-use interface
Rafflecopter. With WordPress plugin Rafflecopter, there’s no giveaway too big or too small to reward your followers. And the tool makes it easy with:
- No coding required
- Promotion across multiple social media networks
- Marketing automation tools to seamlessly generate more leads
The best tool? That depends on your needs and goals. Let us know which tools you’ve used to create social media contests — and if they delivered.
Be sure to check back regularly for more MarTech tool reviews!